Daily Examen - looking over your day with the eyes of faith
My sponsor had me do this everyday and it worked!!
Praying the "Examen" (Prayed twice daily at noon and at the end of your day)
1. Calm Yourself -- Feel the air move in and out of your lungs
2. Give Thanks -- List at least three things you are thankful for
3. List your Feelings -- (At noon: From the morning; At the End of the day: From the Day)
What were your feelings and where/when were they present?
4. Focus on One Feeling -- Ask God to use it to teach you
Maybe the Message is?
5. Look Forward (At noon: to the Rest of the Day; At the End of the Day: To Tomorrow) Ask God to help you Live Well.
"God please help me to ..."
- See other forms of God’s presence